Hey everyone
Hey guys! I'm applying for citizenship at the moment and although I'm aware there's been a little lack of starting energy, I just wanted to say that I'm here and I'm able to answer any questions you might have about my application. Before and after gaining citizenship, I'll be starting some projects to make a name for myself, but if anyone now wants to ask me anything, I'd be happy to answer.

Note: For some reason, I can only seem to get notifications form Discord, but when I open the app it's blank. I've sent an email to the support team, but for now I will only be partially aware of anything happening there. I'm fully contactable and active on the forums and on Skype. Smile
(2017-07-19, 07:09)Mark S. Kavanah Wrote: Note: For some reason, I can only seem to get notifications form Discord, but when I open the app it's blank. I've sent an email to the support team, but for now I will only be partially aware of anything happening there. I'm fully contactable and active on the forums and on Skype. Smile

Fixed Smile

(2017-07-19, 07:09)Mark S. Kavanah Wrote: Hey guys! I'm applying for citizenship at the moment and although I'm aware there's been a little lack of starting energy, I just wanted to say that I'm here and I'm able to answer any questions you might have about my application. Before and after gaining citizenship, I'll be starting some projects to make a name for myself, but if anyone now wants to ask me anything, I'd be happy to answer.

Welcome, Mark! I personally want to know: What are some goals that you hope to accompish in/with/at Silofais? Are there any projects in mind that we would find really cool? Some people have passions in heraldry, or law, or music, etc.: what are your (micronational) passions?
Speaker of the Chamber of Delegates
Welcome, Mark! I look forward to working with you in all this.
Christopher Woods, Delegate of the Western Plains District
(2017-07-19, 16:42)Avro Wrote: Welcome, Mark! I personally want to know: What are some goals that you hope to accompish in/with/at Silofais? Are there any projects in mind that we would find really cool? Some people have passions in heraldry, or law, or music, etc.: what are your (micronational) passions?

Probably economics, communications and journalism, if I was going to pick a top three Smile